Who doesn't love free money?? Enter now for your chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card or Paypal cash. Also, during the Rafflecopter giveaway, The Year I Dated the Internet will be on sale for only 99 cents! Grab it quick! Sale won't last long. Click here
With her thirtieth birthday fast approaching, Chelsea Wilson decides she is done being single. She is going to be married by the end of the year if it kills her. And sixteen first dates might just do that. With no male companionship, other than her cat Daughtry, Chelsea reluctantly creates an online dating profile. She begins meeting all kinds of men in a world now full of man buns and skinny jeans. While trying to find one good man, she ends up with four. How will Chelsea ever decide? The best part is she doesn’t have to. It’s up to you.
In this romantic comedy like no other, you, the reader, get to pick who Chelsea chooses in the end. Her fate is in your hands.
Release day is tomorrow!!
Top 10 reasons to pre-order The Year I Dated the Internet:
1. You can win a $25 Amazon gift card--just for pre-ordering.
2. Pre-ordered paperbacks are cheaper. Once the book goes live, the price goes up to $12.
3. Who doesn't love a good romance?!
4. You'll laugh
5. You'll cry...cause you're laughing so hard
6. Reading books makes you smarter.
7. What other romance let's you choose who the main character ends up with?
8. It will make for a great conversation starter. So who did YOU pick?
9. A cowboy, a lawyer, and a mechanic...sounds like the start of a good joke
10. All my other novels will be marked down to 99 cents--this weekend only.
#TheYearIDatedtheInternet #NewRelease #RomanticComedy#PickYourEnding #1Day
I squint at the next profile picture which pops up. That can’t be for real. I click on it to make the image larger. Yup, he’s for real. A skinny, bare chested man in a full length purple mermaid tail is sitting on a rock and giving me a come-hither look with his eyes. His wavy, golden locks flow over his shoulders. That’s got to be a wig. I truly hope it’s a wig. I skim the man’s profile, looking for some insight on this interesting character. I’m not sure if he has an extremely good sense of humor, and he’s trying to weed out the serious, high-maintenance girls or if he’s just a whack-job. Only one way to find out...
Excerpt from "The Year I Dated the Internet"
#TheYearIDatedtheInternet #RomanticComedy #NewRelease #PickYourEnding #2Days